II. Types of personal data collected
Personal data requests and user registration
When you use or register on the ZoMall.OnLine website, we only collect personal data thatyou provide of your own accord. It is possible to browse our website withoutregistering, but you will need to register for the purpose of using certainfeatures and services that we offer. By registering on our website you willprovide and share your personal data with the public and with other users.Something that is public can be seen by anyone. For example, the personal datayou provide in section «About Me», your name, gender, username, user ID,profile picture, photos and videos. This personal data is made available to thepublic to help connect you with other website users. Please be advised thatpublic personal data can show up when someone does a search on ZoMall.OnLine or on another search engine. In some cases,people you share and communicate with may download or copy the content youprovided to them or make it public. Use caution about the personal data youshare with others.
Personal data you provide us when you use our services orregister for an account with us:
• identifyingpersonal data such as your gender, email and billing address when you registerfor an account with us. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide uswith any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide suchinformation we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
• othercontent that you generate, or that is connected to your account (username, userID, profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favorites);
• phonenumber and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use therelevant services;
• you mayalso provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-usercommunications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding ourservices;
• additionalpersonal data we are required or authorized by applicable laws to collect andprocess in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the personal datawe have collected.
Personal data we collect automatically when you use ourservices or register for an account with us:
• wecollect data about your interaction with our services and your communicationswith us. This is personal data we receive from devices (including mobiledevices) you use when you access our services. This personal data could includethe following: device number, device ID or unique identifier, device type, andunique device token, operating system and applications used, applicationcrash-data, IP address, User agent, platform, Software Development Kit version,anonymous User ID, time stamp Developer Key, application version, deviceidentifiers such as: IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Androiddevice), referrer url (Playstore), Google Advertiser ID, device model,manufacture, OS version, in-app events, and network status (WiFi/3G), Loginsource, application use, age, gender, if profile is linked to Facebook/Google,number of photos in profile, interests, notification status, registration date,credits bought, date of last payment and use of services;
• locationpersonal data, including location personal data from your mobile deviceincluding specific geographic locations through IP, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFisignals;
• computerand connection personal data such as statistics on your page views, traffic toand from the websites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsinghistory, and your web log personal data;
Personal data we collect using cookies and similartechnologies:
We use cookie technology on ZoMall.OnLine as part of the statistical reporting on ourwebsite. It contains personal data used by a website to personalize yourexperience (e.g. rotating profiles on the ZoMall.OnLine home page) and to gather statistical data,such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded during your experience, thedomain name and country of the internet provider that you have come from (e.g.‘aol’, or ‘umich.edu’), and addresses of those websites you have visited justbefore and after ZoMall.OnLine . Nevertheless, we do not associate any of thispersonal data with you as an individual. Only an aggregate measure is taken.Cookie personal data allows us to follow your «click stream» activity (i.e.,how visitors navigate our website as they move from page to page). It isimportant to note that cookies never capture your individual email address orany of your private personal data.
We also operate standard web server log files to assist incounting visitor numbers and analyzing our website’s technical capability. Thispersonal data is used to establish how many people visit ZoMall.OnLine , enableus to organize the pages for the best usability, make the website suitable foryour browser, and ensure that our pages are working at their full potential.Although we collect personal data on website traffic, we do not record personaldata on particular visitors to our website, which means that no personal data aboutyou as an individual is retained or used. You can browse the website withoutcookies by configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or to alert you whena cookie is sent. Since each browser is different, you should refer to the«Help» menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Personal data we collect from other social media:
If You want to become a Free Member during yourqualification process You will be asked to upload a document with Your photoand a verification video in order to qualify for a free membership and proveyour identity.
While we do our best to keep this list updated, please notethat third parties who place cookies on your device may change from time totime, and there may be a slight delay updating the list.
Also, you can generally activate or later deactivate the useof cookies through a functionality built into your web browser or mobiledevice.
To learn more about how to control cookie settings throughyour browser:
III. The use and share of the collected personal data
• managementof your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services,keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize website contentthat includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take.
• provisionof customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve anydispute and answer your questions and enquires.
• provisionof marketing information and special offers, different kind of notificationsabout our services (you have the right to withdraw, opt-out, your consent atany time;
• provisionof analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data securityof our website and mobile applications, measure the performance of ourmarketing and advertising campaigns;
• detectionand protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
Following links to other websites
• oversee acustomer personal data database.
• help usin sending out emails, SMS (message and data rates may apply) and presents.
• help uswith direct marketing.
• assist uswith storage and data analysis.
• preventfrom fraudulent activities.
• help usin maintaining, developing and improving our systems/websites/applications/services.
We may transfer or share a copy of your personal data incases where ZoMall.OnLine or one of itsproperties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, suchas a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
The Personal data may be used for legal purposes by us orthe Data controller and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors andetc., in court or to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of ourwebsite, to defend or protect our rights.
By posting any content, messages, photos and/or videos toany public area of the website/ application You automatically grant, representand warrant that You have the right to grant to Website an irrevocable,perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform,display, and distribute such personal data and content and to preparederivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such personal data andcontent, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
IV. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use ourwebsite and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. Inaccordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal datawe receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed fromour database.
V. The rights of access and opt-out
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete yourPersonal data, please carry out these instructions:
• Log intoyour account.
• Click theprofile thumbnail at the top right-hand corner of the ZoMall.OnLine main page;
• Select MyProfile;
• Click thepencil thumbnail in section You would like to edit;
• Edit yourpersonal data;
You may also send a request to our Support Team and theywill guide you through the process.
You can decide which correspondence to receive from us inaccordance with our policy on freedom of choice and opting out. To stopreceiving correspondence you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottomof each email you receive or by emailing your request to us at help@ZoMall.OnLine or by changing the settings in your profile.
If You wish to stop receiving messages (sms) from us reply“stop” to the received from ZoMall.OnLine message (sms).
VI. Mode and place of processing the personal data
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of ZoMall.OnLine in a proper manner and shall take appropriatesecurity measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification orunauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computersand/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictlyrelated to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in somecases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons incharge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, sales,marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as thirdparty technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, ITcompanies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processorsby the Data controller.
The Data controller has secure certificates from VeriSignand McAfee that show the website is approved, fully tested, and certified bythese two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from anyviruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internetscams.
The Personal data is processed at the Data controller’soperating offices and in any other place where the parties involved with theprocessing are located.
VII. Retention time and deletion of personal data
Please note that, even after termination of membership anddeletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder,some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond thecontrol of ZoMall.OnLine .